Loes Knetsch ©
As a participant at The Wealthy Affiliate University for over 3 years now, I still find it hard to explain. The question “What is Wealthy Affiliate about” has been asked me many times. And I stumble over my words when I want to explain to my (offline) friends the inside World of Wealthy Affiliate.
Nowadays, a lot of people are connected online. Via Facebook, Twitter or other Social Media Platforms. And with every move you make online, you connect with real people. Sometimes we don’t realize it, but behind every click, we make online, there is a real person working hard to provide you the info you asked for. Every letter is typed, every image is uploaded by human handlings.
What Is Wealthy Affiliate About?
I will give it a try, to explain to you what Wealthy Affiliate is about. This online open education resource is a living encyclopedia. I always found an encyclopedia rather dull. But the knowledge center on Wealthy Affiliate is a lively place. And the lessons are bursting with energy. You’re not sitting bored at a school desk. You are lit by the action that prevails inside Wealthy Affiliate.
To get you acquainted with the people of Wealthy Affiliate, I asked some members to cooperate to answer a couple of questions, to which they enthusiastically responded and they said YES! I have asked them to answer 10 random questions from my 25 questions-list.
Thank you all so much you gave me the chance to show the world the people of the community and behind the scene.
To my husband, who is an observer, and hears my stories about this online community, I asked the question, can you tell me “What is Wealthy Affiliate about?”
And he said: “WA is just a little village, where everyone knows each other and helps and gives attention. He compared Wealthy Affiliate with the song of Cheers, and he is so right! I searched for the words, and he just puts his finger on the right spot!
The people who participated in this quest and many members more are all priceless to me!
And you? You can JOIN this awesome community too!
*Complete list of question is below.
You can meet these wonderful people all in person!
List of 25 questions
1. At what age did you start your first website?
2. What projects are you currently working on?
3. Which persons you believe are the most influential on earth?
4. On what do you spend the most money?
5. What do you do when not working?
6. Where do you see yourself in the competition?
7. Which three people (famous or otherwise) would you most like to invite to a dinner party?
8. Are you a bathroom singer?
9. Where do you think you will be after 25 years?
10. Can you tell everyone about your characteristics?
11. Do you have a favorite memory?
12. If you could work alongside anyone in the future who would it have to be?
13. Do you remember your first blog post?
14. What is your favorite outfit?
15. In your opinion, what is the most difficult part of the writing process?
16. What advice would you give to budding bloggers?
17. What advice would you give to kids today who look up to you as their inspiration?
18. What’s your favorite animal and why?
19. What type of work environment do you prefer?
20. My partner and I are planning a holiday, where would you recommend?
21. What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made in your life and how have you overcome it?
22. What makes you angry?
23. What characteristic of other people you really hate?
24. What makes you really happy?
25. What are you most passionate about?